DeepTarget Inc., a solution provider that utilizes data mining and business intelligence todeliver targeted engagements across digital channels for banks and credit unions, and Access Softek, an omnichanne digital banking provider, today announced from the Access Softek Client Conference, the seven finalists as well as the grand prize winner in their Digital Impact 2021 Awards Program, honoring excellence in digital marketing.
The award is designed to recognize those financial institutions that have used Access Softek digital banking and DeepTarget Digital Experience Platform (DXP) to develop and execute a unique, creative and successful marketing campaign in the last 24 months. The finalists were selected based on a winning combination of campaign creativity, use of business intelligence/data and results.
The seven selected finalists are:
- Crane Credit Union; Asset Size: $865M; Use of AI/Predictive modeling - Crane used the predictive modeling feature in DeepTarget to identify members who were good candidates for new vehicle loans. They used these audiences in email marketing starting in August 2021 and by early October, the Credit Union had originated 80 vehicle loans for more than $1.9 million. Using AI to target more accurately reducedtheir marketing cost per loan considerably.
- InFirst Federal Credit Union; Asset Size: $224M; Credit Card/Destination Savings Campaign- This targeted campaign aimed at non-cardholders, age 21-70, and a credit score above 620, was designed to encourage saving money with a rewards credit card. It creatively used their mascot dog in a fun and eye-catching way yielding a 2.71% click-through rate.
- Jolt Credit Union; Asset Size: $440M; 2021 Express Loan Campaign - The campaign ran from June to September, 2020. The credit union used a Target by Rule campaign to target individuals ages 18-59 who would be interested in a one thousand-dollar Express Loan with no credit check required. It ran on multiple digital channels – online and mobile banking and was also promoted on other media. Digitally, the campaign had a high click-through rate of 4.41%, resulting in 553 loans booked and $19,355 fee income.
- LBS Financial Credit Union; Asset Size: $1.9B+; 2021 GAP (Guaranteed Auto Protection) Promotion – The campaign ran from January 1, 2021 through May 31, 2021 and used a Target by Rule method to offer free guaranteed auto protection with new or used car loans. The credit union saw excellent results from those who saw the ads within both online and mobile banking platforms. With a click-through rate of over 3% and a conversion rate of 11%, they recorded 135 influenced conversions– members who took advantage of this promotion and took out auto loans.
- Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union; Asset Size: $2.9B; Everyday Extras Campaign - The aim of the campaign, that ran August 2020-December 2020, was to promote credit and debit card usage among card holders. In the five months it ran, this campaign had multiple ads in multiple channels – one for online banking and three for mobile – which garnered over 47,000 impressions and an incredible click-through rate of 7.11%.
- Russell Country Federal Credit Union; Asset Size: $92M; Home Loans Campaign – This campaign was designed to target all users with a goal of booking $1.5M in home loans. The credit union utilized multiple digital channels - online, mobile and email and combined that with well-executed follow-up on the digital leads providing for well-rounded campaign execution. The campaign resulted in 2,184 unique impressions; 43 unique clicks; click-through rate of 1.97% and total dollars booked equaling $3,624,816.00! The campaign was stopped on October 31st after they over-achieved on their internal goal in a very short time.
- Seaboard Federal Credit Union; Asset Size: $277M; Loan Assistance Campaign – This campaign was created to assist members during the COVID-19 crisis by offering members a personal loan with a low interest rate and a deferment of payment for 90 days toget through difficult times. The marketing campaign, that was created while lobbies were closed and staff worked remotely, saw extremely positive results with nearly 6,000 unique impressions and 1,150 unique clicks – a click-through rate of 13.22%, which resulted in more than 300 personal loans taken or a 26% conversion rate.
These seven finalists presented in Digital Impact Spotlight sessions during the Access Softek Client Conference held in Napa, California. Conference attendees voted to select the 2021 Digital Impact grand prize winner, who was announced at the awards ceremony at the show. The winner is Jolt Credit Union for their Expree Loan Campaign.
“It’s an honor to be voted by our peers for this award,” said Bethany Dutcher, Vice President of Marketing for Jolt Credit Union. “We are thankful for our partnership with Access Softek and DeepTarget and look forward to where it will take us moving forward. And on behalf of the team at Jolt Credit Union, thank you for this recognition.”
“It is an honor to be working with Access Softek to provide credit unions with the solutions and resources needed to enhance their digital marketing capabilities with unique, tailored and targeted engagements,” said Jill Homan, President of DeepTarget. “We are excited about the opportunity to recognize those organizations that have executed successful and unique campaigns using our combined solutions. It’s fabulous to see our customers using technology to engage their members uniquely at scale, driving increased loyalty and revenue while reducing associated administrative costs.”
“I am pleased to see these results from our customers, using the Access Softek digital banking landscape seamlessly integrated with DeepTarget’s Digital Experience Platform,” said Chris Doner, CEO of Access Softek. “As an industry leader committed to providing an open platform, our aim was to enable our customers to assemble the best resources in the industry to meet their banking community’s specific needs. Undoubtedly, the combination of DeepTarget and Access Softek innovations provides a unique customer experience that delivers outstanding results.”