DeepTarget Inc., a transformational Fin-Ed-Tech company that teaches community financial institutions (CFI) how to drive new recurring profits from their financial products and services, and Access Softek, an omnichannel digital banking provider, announced the five finalists and the grand prize winner in their Digital Impact 2022 Awards Program, honoring excellence in digital marketing.
Designed to recognize those financial institutions using DeepTarget Digital Experience Platform (DXP) within Access Softek digital banking channels for unique and successful marketing campaigns within the last year, the finalists were selected based on a winning combination of campaign creativity, use of business intelligence/data insights/AI and successful results.
The 2022 selected finalists are:
- America’s Credit Union (ACU); Asset size $400 million; Credit Card Campaign. ACU utilized DeepTarget to launch a new credit card offer to members using BI and rules-based decisioning for a 6.99% Forever-Fixed Balance Transfer promotion. The campaign was deployed in both OLB and mobile with much success - 5.17% CTR (click through rate) and more than 130 balance transfers.
- Great Lakes Credit Union (GLCU); Asset size over $1 billion; Auto Lending Campaign. for new or used vehicle purchase or anyone refinancing with GLCU featuring more affordable payments, more favorable loan terms, easy online applications, rapid approval and delivery of funds. DeepTarget intelligently targeted membership with meaningful visual offers for exceptional results of 4.33% CTR and 356 new/used auto loan sales in just one quarter.
- Innovations Financial Credit Union; Asset size $346 million; Auto Link campaign – find a vehicle and finance all in one place. DeepTarget was used to deploy this campaign to launch their auto search tool on their website. First, an All-Users campaign and then an AI/ML based Predictive model campaign, it resulted in 417 Influenced Sales and a 4.0% CTR – remarkable by any industry standards.
- LBS Financial Credit Union (LBS); Asset size $1.3 billion; GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) Auto Lending. The finalist provided free GAP Plus coverage (the difference, or “gap,” between what is owed on the vehicle and what it is worth) for anyone who purchased an auto loan from LBS. In less than a 3-month period, this campaign had an amazing 107 new auto loans purchased.
- Y-12 Federal Credit Union (Y-12); Asset size $1.8 billion; Drive Consumer Loan Growth. Y-12 used DeepTarget in a personalized, targeted campaign called “My Loan Offers” in Q2 2022 to drive consumer loan growth with pre-approved loan offers to qualifying members at a click of a button. In a single quarter, it resulted in a CTR of 4.88% and helped fund an astounding $14+ million dollars in pre-approved loan offers with an additional $4 million dollars of other types of loans also funded.
These five finalists presented in the Digital Impact Spotlight sessions during the Access Softek Client Conference held in Napa, California. Many were long-time users of DeepTarget, ensuring that their digital touchpoints are not wasted and instead utilized effectively to engage their members. Anytime a member visited these finalist CU’s online or mobile banking, DeepTarget was used to show members that these CUs were there to meet their wants and needs.
Conference attendees voted to select the 2022 Digital Impact grand prize winner. Announced at the conference awards ceremony, the winner was America’s Credit Union for their credit card campaign.
“Working with DeepTarget and Access Softek to strengthen our member relationships and increase revenue opportunities in today’s challenging environment has been a successful endeavor for our credit union,” said Kim Kingery, AVP of Support Services, America’s Credit Union. “We are honored to be recognized by our peers for our marketing efforts and look forward to future campaign results from our rewarding relationship with Access Softek and DeepTarget.”